SAB ® Crystal 410 ??
RECOMMENDED FOR ??
SAB ® Crystal 410 methodology??
How to implement:??
SAB ® Crystal 410 specification??
SAB ® Crystal 410 ??
SAB ® Crystal 410 is a unique sealing compound designed to expand rapidly when exposed to moisture making it a self-healing joint material for construction joint applications.
Typical Applications Rapid include building foundations, slabs, retaining walls, storage tanks, and similar non-moving cold construction joints.
SAB ® Crystal 410 methodology
· This system is made of 2 materials: SAB ® Crystal 410 concentrate and one more other supporting material.
· Cleaning scope of work area properly.
· Spraying the outer side with water, the Property of this material it needs wet area to make the required strong interaction.
· Puncture the surface by making tiny holes, this will ensure perfect absorption.
· Cleaning these small holes and insures it dry; taking into consideration the whole area is still wet.
How to implement:
· Mixing SAB ® Crystal 410 concentrate with desalinated water, in this standard : each one amount of water requires three amounts of this material. The blended quantity should be using within 30 minutes.
· Then we start to fill the holes with this mixture and smoothing these holes to be matching with the whole surface.
· Treating the joint area between water tank ground and walls.
· As final step: implement the supporting material over these holes within 6 hours at latest.
SAB ® Crystal 410 specification:
· After professional performing this system will form integral part from the concrete slab even in slab crash cases.
· Its implementation could be on any concrete slab sides.
· Water proofing system and having high resistance against chemicals materials.
· Effective against hydrostatic pressure.
· Easy to apply with shortage time and cost.
· Doesn’t weaken the concrete or breaking it.
· Doesn’t need any extra protection after execution.
· Minimizing the existing cracks.
· Non poison as well as eco-friendly. So it is safe to be used as a waterproofing material inside or outside the water tank.
· Protect the concrete slab and the inner supporting iron.
· Lightweight materials moreover, it can be used even on an old concrete without adding an extra weight. While in other insulation system we have to consider this matter specificall